An applicant is admitted to the Ateneo after passing the entrance examination and submission of the necessary credentials for enrollment. An applicant may also be called in for an interview when necessary.
FIRST YEAR ENROLLMENT: April 16 -- June 1, 2012
REQUIREMENTS FOR FIRST YEAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Pay the Testing Fee (P100.00) at the Treasurer's Offices in the main campus or Pacol campus.
- Fill out the Application Form and Exam Permit and attach 2 pieces, 1x1 ID picture with red background.
- Bring the Application Form and Exam Permit during the scheduled date of testing.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION COVERAGE
The First Year Entrance Examination is a battery of tests covering the following:
- Mental Ability
- Reading and Comprehension
- English Language Grammar
FIRST YEAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
- Grade 6 Report Card of Form 138.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Principal, Adviser or Guidance Counselor.
- Four (4) pieces 1x1 colored ID picture, red background.
- If not a Filipino Citizen, present ACR and study permit.
- If Valedictorian or Salutatorian, bring a copy of the Commencement/Graduation Program or Certification from the Principal.
TRANSFEREE REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT
The Ateneo de Naga High School accepts transfer students until 3rd Year Level only.
Procedures: For evaluation purposes only.
- Show the original Report Card duly signed by the Registrar/Principal. Facsimile signatures are not accepted.
- Submit Letter of Intent from parents stating the reason why the student is applying in the Ateneo de Naga High School.
- Take the scheduled entrance exam. (to be scheduled by the Admission’s Office)
Requirements: For enrollment
- Original Report Card (F138) duly signed by the Registrar/Principal. Facsimile signatures are not accepted.
- Certification from the school head that the student is free from all financial and property accountabilities, and is not serving a penalty of suspension or expulsion.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the guidance counselor or class adviser.
- Four (4) pieces 1x1 colored picture.
- Medical Certificate
DATES OF ENTRANCE EXAM
Ateneo Covered Courts, 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and 1:00PM to 4:00 PM
- January 12 - Scholarship and Entrance Exam
Ateneo High School Guidance Office, 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- February 2, 9, 16, 23 - Entrance Exam
- March 2, 9, 23 - Entrance Exam
- April 6, 13, 20, 27 - Entrance Exam
- May 4, 8, 11, 15, 22, 29 - Entrance Exam
Scholarship and Financial Assistance Program
The scholarship program provides recognition and financial assistance to the most deserving students in the Ateneo de Naga University High School.
Types of scholarship and grants available:
- Valedictorian/Salutatorian scholarship
- Entrance Exam placers
- Government Assistance
For more information please contact us