- 68th graduation rites ends in dance surprise; HS people bid goodbye to Principal Abonal
- Tita Natividad to become 1st female principal
- Trade Fair 2013 finishes as a success
- JS Prom goes to Paris in black and white
- Rugeria, ’09 Alumnus wins Model Rizal Student
- Abergos comes in first in Rizal Day Essay Contest
- TV Advert
- Ateneans sweep top awards in 6th Roco Cup
- CSP exposes seniors to the marginalized
- Calungsod pilgrim image visits Ateneo
Interactive and Adaptive
|Hiroshima Gakuin’s visit marks 16th Year|
|Written by Meljohn Tatel|
As part of the Ateneo de Naga and Hiroshima Gakuin Mutual Exchange Program, selected high school students and mentors from Hiroshima Gakuin once again visited Ateneo de Naga. For sixteen years, this Mutual Exchange Program establishes a better partnership between the two sister schools run by the Society of Jesus.
The presentation of the students from Hiroshima Gakuin was held on August 4, 2011at the high school Covered Courts. The Ateneans expressed their warmest greetings through interacting with the Japanese students very well. In the onset of the event, the principal of Hiroshima Gakuin gave his message remembering the catastrophe that happened in Japan this year. But because of the world’s prayers and support, they gained courage in spite of this impediment.
Moreover, the Japanese students introduced themselves and also showed their different talents and skills, as Ateneans craned their necks to better view their acts. There were impetuous applauses and amusing laughs.
To conclude the program, Mr. Gregorio Re Abonal gave his message and said that Japan, as one of its well known epithets, is the land of the rising sun. Japan always rises up and tries not to surrender despite the barriers and obstacles that it faces. To sum up, it was an event full of enjoyment and delight which marked the fifteenth year of welcoming the Hiroshima Gakuin visitors.
Entrance Exam Schedules
Ateneo High School Guidance Office, 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
• February 2, 9, 16, 23
Entrance Exam Results
• Pay the testing fee of P100.00 at the Treasurer's office (Main Campus or Pacol Campus).
Online VisitorsWe have 7 guests online