- 68th graduation rites ends in dance surprise; HS people bid goodbye to Principal Abonal
- Tita Natividad to become 1st female principal
- Trade Fair 2013 finishes as a success
- JS Prom goes to Paris in black and white
- Rugeria, ’09 Alumnus wins Model Rizal Student
- Abergos comes in first in Rizal Day Essay Contest
- TV Advert
- Ateneans sweep top awards in 6th Roco Cup
- CSP exposes seniors to the marginalized
- Calungsod pilgrim image visits Ateneo
Interactive and Adaptive
|Intrams formally opened|
|Written by Charliene Alexie Deliva (Blue&Gold Staff); Photos by Mr. Richard Lian Canxing|
The lively and charged opening rites commenced with the lighting of the Intramurals Torch by relay race winner Joy Pornillos (girls division). Then Tom Aspe and Dominic Perez (boys division) led the entire student body in the Oath of Sportsmanship. Pornillos, Aspe and Perez are all from 4324 and the winners of the relay race conducted days before the opening. The relay race replaced the customary marathon which has highlighted the intramurals opening since then.
As the initial rite is concluded, the cheer-and-dance competition filled the air with oozing energy. Each learning group presented a five-minute combination of modern dance and yells. As the sophomores started, they stunned the student body with their feisty cheers. They were followed by the juniors, freshmen and seniors respectively.
The recently concluded opening had TRENDING as central theme. Class team names, class T-shirt designs, and the class cheers and yells focused on the theme.
Unlike most intramurals of other schools, the Ateneo’s version of athletic games is a year-long event with games among learning groups happening once in a week every afternoon. The games are overseen by the PEHM Department.
Entrance Exam Schedules
Ateneo High School Guidance Office, 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
• February 2, 9, 16, 23
Entrance Exam Results
• Pay the testing fee of P100.00 at the Treasurer's office (Main Campus or Pacol Campus).
Online VisitorsWe have 7 guests online