- Summer Youth Encounter
- Revived Pistaym hails Group 7 overall champ; competition events expand
- “Royalty” conquers 2015 promenade
- “Meeting two Popes” sharing wows AdNU High
- Jesuit AdNU High alumnus celebrates mass for alma mater
- Mentors honored in Catholic Teachers’ Day
- VocProm extends to AdNU High
- AdNU students join Natl Day of Mourning
- Lagdameo tops reg’l PressCon writing tilt, to represent Bicol in nationals
- PAASCU surveys AdNU High for the 7th time
Interactive and Adaptive
|SRA - Reading Program: A Remedial Program|
The Ateneo de Naga High School Reading Program makes use of the Science Research Associates (SRA) Program. This program offers multi-level learning materials within a single classroom package and provides the mechanism whereby each child can assume much of the clerical responsibility for keeping track of his own performance.
Objectives of the Program
The Materials of the Program
The levels 1b, 1c, 2a, 2b, 2c, 3a and 3b have similar type of materials except that 1b and 1c levels do not have the Skills Development Lessons and the rate Builders.
Each folder has four parts:
The students are expected to achieve level improvement with at least two color levels in every quarter regardless of what color they started.
Entrance Exam Results
Entrance Exam Schedules
Ateneo High School Guidance Office, 8:00 AM
• February 14, 28 - Saturday
• Pay the testing fee of
Exam for Transferees
Transferee applicants can take the exams starting April this school year.
For questions/inquiries you may send an email or call us at (054)473-2703 during office hours from Monday to Friday.
Online VisitorsWe have 19 guests online